FAQ in Fort Wayne, IN

When to Call a Podiatrist ?

4 out of 5 Americans have foot pain.
Woman Checks Her Aching Foot — in Fort Wayne, IN
If you are experiencing any of the following, call a Podiatrist:
  • If you are Diabetic and have not had your annual Diabetic foot Evaluation
  • If you have a Non-healing or infected open sore
  • If you have pain in your foot or ankle
  • If you experienced trauma of the foot or ankle
  • If you are unable to trim your toenails, calluses or corns
  • If your Primary Care Doctor advises you to see a Podiatrist
  • Inability to wear shoes due to pain from foot deformity
  • If you are experiencing numbness or tingling in your feet
  • If you are wanting surgery for foot pain or deformity
  • If you have had bypass surgery on your leg(s) or have been told you have poor circulation in your legs
  • If you have any unexplained lumps, bumps or growths
  • If you are interested or need custom orthotics / arch supports
  • If you are wanting evaluation and treatment suggestions for any foot or ankle conditio